Friday, February 29, 2008

To London's Run and all involved:

  When Tucker was first diagnosed with Lymphoma & everything that was going on in my life at the time, I didn't know how I was going to get through this cancer thing with Tuck.  With him now being cancer free, and because of London's Run I think, how come everyone else going through cancer with a loved one isn't as lucky as we are.  The opportunity that has been given us to be apart of London's Run, has allowed for my children and I to see what serving your fellow man really means. It has allowed for us to rub shoulders with Heavenly Fathers finest, it has allowed for us to breathe financially when we could not have otherwise.  This time in our life will not only be a memory of going through chemo, and how hard that was, but it will also be very tender memories with much gratitude for so many complete strangers to us.  People that went out of their way and went way above the call of duty.  London's Run leaves me with the feeling that I can try harder to become more than I am now.

Thanks to you all,

Love, Sandy Mc

No comments: