Sunday, February 17, 2008

London's Run Committee Member

Thank you for letting me a part of London's Run. Your vision and belief in leading London's Run is impressive. How do you do it? It has been a truly a rewarding, inspiring, and heart warming opportunity for me I have watched your family with admiration and respect X-Hotmail-From: from the moment I moved into the ward. You are amazing - such spiritual strength. London touched my heart in ways that few have in my life. She gave me a great desire to serve others. She gave me a window into the suffering of others and their tremendous courage in the face of it. London's Run was an opportunity for me to be a part of your journey, it was a privilege. Funny how simple tasks like stuffing goodie bags or picking oranges can bring such satisfaction. Thank you for your patience with my endless questions about things that were not your main concern, I'm sure. Thank you for allowing me the chance to grow. I'll be even better next year ! I'll look forward to hearing the results of all our hard work!
Thanks again,
Much Love,
Melinda

No comments: