Monday, February 11, 2008

Great Race!

I had a great time at London’s run last year and also this year. I love that it benefits the children and young adults but there are even more positive aspects to the race. First of all the volunteers are the best! Everyone was so friendly and helpful. Thank you for the fire pits beforehand, a delayed start (I was in line for the bathroom so I can really appreciate this!), and goodies on the half marathon course which this year include powerade and Gu (very helpful treats!). I also loved seeing the smiling pictures along the way- the strength and spirit of the kids is very inspirational!

Also, the course is pretty and relaxing. This is my favorite run in the valley because it has a little bit of everything and is a very nice experience. I hope all the positive things I experience from this event trickle down to those who the event benefits. I recommend this event as a must-do for anyone!
Anne

No comments: