Monday, February 2, 2009

Tribute to London's Mom

This was my first run that I ever participated in. The event was so organized from start to finish. It was so wonderful to see our community come together to support this amazing run for London and the Merkley family.

As I listened to London's mother speak at the event, it brought tears to me. She is a beautiful woman filled with so much courage. Her strength and hope is very encouraging. London was a very lucky girl to have such a special mother here on earth. It was truly and honor to hear her speak and to see how she continues to do something so wonderful in honor of her beautiful daughter to help other children.

My little girl Madisyn is 6 and we went to the table together to look at the memories of London. She was such a beautiful little girl. She now will ask questions about London when we are driving or see the signs. Madisyn loves butterflies and see noticed them on the signs.

It was an honor to be a part of such a wonderful run. I look forward to next year. May God bless you and bring comfort and peace.

Love
Cheri Dunlock

No comments: