Tuesday, February 3, 2009

"Cousins" Reunited

Thanks for a great event….this is our 2nd time running London’s Run (my wife Veda and I)and it gets better every year. I was able to complete the ½ Marathon in a PR and all along the way I keep seeing my cousin..Steve Stephens..on just about every corner. (I thought I was hallucination :-) But now I’ve come to find out that he was tracking his wife’s progress Jackie Stephens who came in first for females in our age group. I came in 3rd for our age group for males but I was unable to stay for the medal ceremony. Is there any way I can still receive my medal? Thanks again.

PS Steve’s not really my cousin we just work together and spell our last names the same way. But joking call each other cousin ever since we met. He’s white American and I’m African American

Cheers
Spider

No comments: