Sunday, January 30, 2011

AHHMAZING!

Ahh-mazing! This year's race was so fantastic, and I wanted to make sure you knew.
The course could not have been better marked! I wasn't able to look at it before the race, but not once did I question where to go. Set a PR too!
The volunteers were amazing, as always. I especially loved the aid stations every two miles, all the way to the end! And what a variety of aid! Gu and fruit and water and powerade! I loved it.
The chip timing was cool, I've seen the bib/chip a few times but only usually at larger longer races. It was nice to not have to think about it. And it was way cool to see the results right away. Loved that.
My family came out this year and we stayed for quite a while after the race. There were so many things for the kids to do, the reptiles were a big hit especially.
And I also loved all the freebies in my race packet. The food after the race was good too. Your sponsors are really generous!

Great job Heather, and everyone who helped make this race a success! It was definitely worth every penny. Looking forward to seeing many more years of London's Runs.

Melanie Scott

No comments: