Monday, September 8, 2008

REGISTRATION FOR 2009 IS NOW OPEN!

Planning for London's Run 2009 is now underway! We've got pre-registration open at active.com now. We've already had people register too! The website will be updated shortly to contain information pertinent to this year. We hope you join us and continue to share your stories so we can publish them here!

If you have any questions please email Nancy at nancy@londonsrun.org or Heather at heather@londonsrun.org.

Thanks for your continued support!

1 comment:

atpanda said...

Hello... My husband is a firefighter for the town of Queen Creek and he suggested that we join you all for the run this year. I didn't know anything about London, but it seems like kismet for us that your run is happening. I lost my mother to AML just a few months ago and we've been struggling with the lost. I'm so looking forward to a good, positive event that will help kids who go through what my mom went through! Thanks for putting this on...
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/judytaussig